banner ad

ABOUT US

 

photo-68

Sarco Putty was founded by Edward Sarsfield Sr. in 1943 during World War II while his son Edward Sarsfield Jr. served in the Air Corp. Starting out in Chicago on N. Clark St. they quickly outgrew their building and  in 1949 built a 15,000 square-foot structure near Midway Airport in Chicago. In 1968 Sarco Putty became a full line GE silicone distributor to complement their already popular glazing products. After 70 years of manufacturing top-quality glazing compounds, such as Type-M used to reglaze the windows in the White House in 2009, Sarco Putty looks forward to keeping the tradition of bringing top quality products into the future.